Monday, April 21, 2008

The Big Numero Uno

I can't believe it's been a full year since my husband and I have gotten married.  It's definitely been an eventful year, full of both ups and downs.  The hubbie and I celebrated our anniversary this past weekend.  I told him I would plan this year's anniversary and he would plan the next, and we would continue alternating the planning.  I put together a tour of Qwest Field, a trip to the Seattle Aquarium, and dinner at The Brooklyn (where we had our first dinner out as a married couple).  I also wrapped up some clues for the hubster to guess where we were going next.  The first clue was his Seahawk hat, the second was some swedish fish, and the third was a Baby Ruth (I couldn't think of anything else that would carry well and represented NY).  The day ended up being really nice, and fairly cheap thanks to a coupon for the aquarium and an off-hour happy hour at the bar at The Brooklyn.   So here's to a successful year of married life, with many more to come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two crazy kids!!!

*** said...

Yahoo! Happy Anniversary.

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary, my dear!