Sunday, April 6, 2008

Step by Step

I have been so busy lately I haven't had much time to blog.  Work has been absolutely crazy with this week looking to be just as crazy.  It's led to some seriously bad eating habits as I've been so tired I don't want to cook so I end up getting fast food for lunch and dinner.  No good for the whole weight-loss thing I'm trying to keep going.  Plus I haven't been able to make it to the gym as I've been pulling really late nights at work, so it's been a double whammy.

The weekends have been pretty busy too...this weekend a friend of the hubbie's got married and he was involved in the wedding party.  So I went to work on Saturday morning, then the rest of Saturday was filled with wedding-ness.  It actually was a really nice wedding - ceremony at St Mark's in Shoreline and reception at Bell Harbor downtown on Pier 66.  The food was fabulous and the bride looked amazing.  I was originally not looking forward to going as I've been to so many weddings I'm kind of on wedding overload, but I ended up having a really good time.  We sat with a bunch of couples we didn't know hardly at all, but by the end of the evening we were all tearing it up on the dance floor to NKOTB's Step by Step :)

Speaking of NKOTB, I am so so excited - they are getting back together!  I was in love with them when growing up and now I have a chance to relive the glory that is New Kids on the Block.  If they end up touring and coming to Seattle, I am so going to that concert.

Back to being a nearly 30-year-old...it's just about my bedtime as I have to get up early for the long work week.  Here we go again.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Omg, I am excited for the NKOTB comeback, too! hahahaha :)

Unknown said...

Dude, did you do the actual dance?