Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Darn you yahoo!

I am currently watching the results show for American Idol, which I think I like better than the actual performance show.  Usually I record it and wait until the last 10 minutes to watch it so I can skip through all the commercials and lame show filler.  For some reason, this time I am watching it live, which I don't think I will ever do again - and this is why.  When I watch TV I usually also check my email and surf the internet at the same time.  I go onto Yahoo to check my inbox and what do I see - a headline spoiling who already got booted off American Idol!  Hellllooooo - just because the results are done on East Coast time doesn't mean everybody watches it at that time!  So flippin annoying. 

1 comment:

Jen said...

That IS annoying! Guess what I am watching?? ANTM, of course! :)