Thursday, March 6, 2008

How do you like dem Apples?

After quite an absence of posting, I am now blogging from my new MacBook. Yup, I made the switch from a PC to a Mac, and so far so good. It's definitely different - not bad different, just...different. It will take some getting used to, for sure, but I like it.

This switch came quite suddenly, actually. Yesterday I found out that my company has a computer purchase program where they'll buy the computer for you and you can pay them back interest free within a year. Considering the laptop I have now is about to crash, and I'm headed to Houston in a week and a half for work and don't want to lug that 15 lb brick around, I decided to just bite the bullet and get the laptop.

Other than that, not much has been going on. I've been working quite a bit, which probably explains why I haven't been blogging much. I also have been working out quite a bit - every day since Saturday in fact. It's been really good - it definitely helps to do it every day to keep my momentum going. And I alternate my workouts between running near my office and going to the gym (and doing a little DDR - Dance Dance Revolution - on my "off" days). Gold star under my name for "keeping New Years Resolutions"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work, hot stuff! Keep it up!

Which computer did you get? Brian will be so happy...

*** said...

YAHOO for a convert!

I love it when peeps change over to the real computer world of Apple. :) Congrats on your purchase.

Jen said...

Wooo! Yay for the new Mac!