Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sara & Ingrid

Lately I've "discovered" some new artists that I really love. The first is Ingrid Michaelson, who a coworker introduced me to (her music, not actually her). She sings the sweater song that was on the Old Navy commercial awhile ago. Her music is quite different than what I would normally listen to, but in a really fun, kind of eccentric way. The second is Sara Bareilles, who sings the song "Love Song" that's pretty popular right now. I downloaded that song from iTunes awhile ago and on a bit of a whim decided to buy her album, which I ended up loving. She kind of has a Norah Jones type of feeling, with maybe a touch of Indigo Girls mixed in. If you're reading this, you should check out both of their albums, because they are fabulous. There - plug done.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I will have to check them out. I need some new music for my commute, so perfect timing!

*** said...

I have both and definitely approve. Ingrid kept me company during my physics date yesterday and Sara today on my chem date. Lovely company I might say...

T-can i add you to my blog? link on jen's page.

vian