Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ain't nobody gellin

Unfortunately, the gel inserts did not work out. They were just too big for my shoes (who would have thought that). I went running today (go me!) with my old ratty shoes and they actually stood up fairly well. I'm sure I need new shoes, but my old ones should last for the next couple weeks.

Other than that, not much else going on. I'm really excited for the premieres of some of my fave shows. One being America's Next Top Model, coming up on Feb. 20th. That's the one I'm probably most excited for. There's also Girlicious, which is basically a continuation of The Pussycat Dolls. And of course American Idol - which I think is on at the same time as ANTM. Hmmm...that could present a problem.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Did you watch the highlight clip last night of ANTM? So good!