Friday, February 1, 2008

Sickness is Blechy

Well this week was a strange one. We hand snow on Sunday night/Monday morning and I took Monday off, then on Wednesday I started feeling sick with a sore throat. I didn't want to take another day off work, but when I woke up on Thursday with a throat that felt like it was on fire I decided to call in sick. Luckily I was able to rest up and went back to work today, but for some reason I have this very annoying cough now and am sneezing a lot. I'm not sure what sort of illness I've contracted (a bad cold? a weird flu?), but I'm hoping it's just about over. Especially because I'm running around Greenlake tomorrow and I don't want to be hacking on people the whole way around. Plus the Superbowl is this weekend and I want to laugh my ars off at Tom Brady when he throws interceptions without it turning into a body-convulsing cough. I never thought I would say this, but Goooo Giants!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am sick, too. Maybe we caught it from each other. Either way, boo.

Hope you feel better!