Monday, January 28, 2008

Snow Day

The snow kept a fallin last night and I called in a snow day to work. While it was nice to be at home and not be out driving in the snow, I'm a little worried about the additional 2-4 inches that are supposed to fall tonight. I have more paid leave I can take from work if I really can't make it in, but I don't want to look like a wimp who doesn't want to drive in the snow. I'm not denying that I indeed am a wimp who doesn't want to drive in the snow, I just don't want to look that way.

Being at home when there's snow on the ground is definitely nice, and since I did something to my ankle sometime yesterday I'm trying to stay off of it - which means my ars is on the couch watching TV (what a sacrifice). I was watching reruns of one of my favorite shows of all time, America's Next Top Model, when I stumbled upon the upcoming season of Making the Band. I haven't watched it since the very first season (I think they're on season 4 or 5) because it was too much drama, but I have to admit this season looks really good. Kind of like a Diddy version of The Real World - but the back in the day version of the Real World, not the latest version. I think the last couple of years have really, well, sucked. The best seasons were San Francisco, London, Miami, and of course Seattle - now it's just lame. It almost makes me wish they'd bring Puck back...almost.

1 comment:

Jen said...

yay for a snow day watching tv at home!!