Monday, January 7, 2008

Begin at the beginning

Seeing as blogs have become so popular lately, I've decided to start my own. While I don't think everything I have to say is terribly interesting, I love reading others' blogs and find that it helps me keep up to date on my friends' lives. So this will be my story, of a girl who has been married less than a year and is dealing with life in general.

With the start of 2008 I have made a number of resolutions. First and foremost (and a classic) is to lose weight. Second is to keep my house cleaner (notice I didn't say "clean", just "cleaner"). Third is to become more financially responsible. So far I'm not doing so well; I'm the same weight as at the first of the year, my house isn't that much cleaner (though I did clean it a bit for when we had people over for the Seahawks/Redskins game on Saturday), and I have a serious weakness of shopping on the weekends. But there's still the rest of the year to improve, and you never can tell what will happen in a year's time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

"clean" I love it!!!!

Tanya said...

we can def have turbo jams try outs since we live 1.1 miles away...lol.

i hear ya on the weight...i'm there too. my hubby is tired of living with messy marvin so i'm trying to be "cleaner" as well...LOL

are we sharing the same mlt brain?

Anonymous said...

You and me both, sistah! I resolve to get back into the gym now that I'm feeling better, try to pick up after myself every once and a while, and save save save! We can help eachother keep on track:) - Purv

Jen said...

New year and a new blog! I'm excited you started this up!