Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Lovely Lazy Sunday

Today has been a lovely lazy Sunday, which I relish. While I do like to get out of the house a bit on the weekends, sometimes it's just as nice to hang out at home. What isn't so good is that I often spend a lazy Sunday on the couch, watching TV and surfing the internet; this isn't exactly in keeping with my New Year's resolutions of having a cleaner house and losing weight/working out. What also isn't in keeping with my New Year's resolutions is the pile of clean clothes that's been sitting on my dining room table for the past 6 days (side note, we don't usually eat at the table, unless we're having people over, so no food near the clean clothes). I don't know why I don't fold them, it's not like it's hard, but for some reason I resist doing it. It's time for an attitude adjustment. And it's time for me to get my tush off the couch and fold some clothes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you just said that about the clothes on the dining room table! I call our dining room table the laundry station because it more often holds clean clothes that need to be folded than actual meals. :) Glad we're not the only ones!

Jen said...

I love it! I spent the first part of Sunday cleaning. I got as far as the kitchen and then fell asleep on the couch. This is why we're friends. :)