Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The cutest little American Idol

I have to say that David Archuleta on American Idol is just the cutest kid (yes, kid) and has the most beautiful voice. He's so humble and has a really infectious laugh. And he's got cute little dimples. If I was in middle school, I would totally have a crush on him. Who am I kidding - I do have a crush on him and I'm 10 years his senior. I just want to pick him up and put him in my pocket!

That's it - I'm tired from a long day at work and have to gear up for more long days in the coming weeks, so that's all I've got.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Is he the kid who sang "Imagine" tonight? If so, he was precious.

Anonymous said...

He's okay, but if we're talking teeny bopper crushes, Zac Efron wins, hands down.
There. I'm a dirty old woman.