Monday, February 4, 2008

The Past 48 hours...

I just wrote a huge ole post and it was deleted...damn it. So here we go again...

The past 48 hours have been quite busy. On Saturday I went running around Greenlake with a friend again - two weeks in a row, woohoo! In addition, I went running after work today, around this loop by my office building - twice! Farther than I've ever run before (without someone yelling at me to keep up). I would say definitely in keeping with my New Year's resolutions.

Other than running, I've been up to quite a bit. Saturday after my run (and a shower) I met up with a friend from my sorority for coffee. We hadn't seen each other in awhile, so we spent 3.5 hours catching up. It was great to see her and hear all about her upcoming wedding in December. Then I came home and the hubbie and I ended up going to see Rambo (not my first choice, and probably one of the bloodiest I've ever seen, but not gawd awful either), then out to dinner at Claim Jumpers (with a giftcard).

Sunday I mainly hung out, cleaned up a bit around the house, and watched the Superbowl. Then today I went to work and came home to find a nice little surprise under our dining room table, courtesy of Chesney - a old, dried out, torn up rat carcass. Completely disgusting. I don't think Chesney was the one who chewed it up, but rather just dragged it into our house. Yay for cleaning that up.

So to sum it all up...take that Tom Brady, you lost!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for you running around Greenlake!

Unknown said...

Oh Chesney sick....plain sick!