Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm baaaaccckk!

It's time to get back in the swing of blogging! I've actually been fairly busy over the last week. This past weekend I took a trip to Portland with two close friends from the sorority and we met up with another close friend from the sorority who lives just outside of Portland. We got a cheap hotel downtown and spent the weekend shopping, seeing the sights, and trying fun restaurants. It was great to have a girls weekend and nice to pay no sales tax at the mall! Although it was President's Day weekend, we came home on Sunday as I had to work on Monday - which actually worked out pretty well because there was no traffic on the way home. Yesssss!

Monday brought the start of a really busy week at work - which after a very slow week previously, I welcomed whole heartedly. I have a feeling the busy trend will continue over next week, which I definitely don't mind. I would much rather be busy than twiddling my thumbs. And what's really great about this week - it's almost over! Tomorrow should actually be pretty easy - especially since we have the blood center coming for people to donate blood, so everyone will probably be in and out all day. I'm supposed to donate blood, which I've done before, but it took forever because the thought of the needle in my arm freaked me out. It still kinda freaks me out, but I figure me being a little freaked out is not enough of a reason to not donate. Look at me pitching in for the greater good.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Glad Portland was fun!